3.11.2017

The April Issue

The April issue is appearing on newsstands and arriving in subscriber mailboxes and I must say I really love the cover! It is a bit reminiscent of the April, 2013, cover but it is nonetheless a very attractive looking photograph. Inside there is the promise of Easter ideas (crafts, cooking, entertaining) as well as a clutter-clearing strategy just in time for spring cleaning. I've always enjoyed the spring issues for their approach to homekeeping; that fling-open-the-windows-and-start-decluttering approach. I haven't seen the issue yet, myself, but I'm looking forward to receiving it soon. (Note: the newsstand cover features a solid blue background vs. the patterned background shown on the cover below, which is the subscriber version.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My issues use to arrive well before they it hit news stands. Now my issues always come a few weeks after. Is this because of the new publishing contract or just a fluke?

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

I believe it is because of the change in publisher. And you're definitely not alone. Mine only came on Monday, about two weeks after I first saw it on the newsstand. Seems odd that subscribers don't get it in advance the way they used to under MSLO.