3.31.2018

Martha Moments Easter Photos Coming Soon!

Martha's readers and viewers are an enthusiastic and curious bunch - and when it comes to the holidays (any holiday!) they really do know how to celebrate. I'm grateful to be in touch with many of them through this blog - people from all over the United States, Canada, the UK and beyond. With each holiday I try to showcase some of their decorating, crafting and cooking photos because I find them so inspiring and such a tribute to Martha's influence and inspiration. Be sure to tune in on Monday when I will showcase some Easter-themed photos by several Martha Moments readers who made their holiday extra special with a little dash of Martha! Here's a little sneak peek....

1 comment:

John said...

My salutations to Al!

Love your dining room! The butterflies look great. I daresay I like it more than Martha's table this year.