Tickets are now on sale for the 2015 American Made Summit, which takes place on Saturday, November 7th. Crafters, makers, and small business owners from across the country will gather at the Martha Stewart headquarters in New York City for a day of inspiring panel discussions, covering a wide variety of topics including building a successful brand, financing your small business and using social media to drive awareness and sales.
Along with Martha, some of the confirmed 2015 American Made Summit speakers to date include:
- Amanda Parkes, Chief of Technology and Research, Manufacture New York
- Arianna Huffington, Chair, Co-Founder, President and Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post Media Group
- Bob Bland, CEO and Founder, Manufacture New York
- David R. Bobbitt, President, SCORE Foundation & Vice President of Development, SCORE Association
- Emeril Lagasse, Chef and TV Personality
- Fran Hauser, Partner, Rothenberg Ventures
- Freya Estreller, Co-Founder, Coolhaus
- Ingrid Nilsen, YouTube Blogger
- Lo Bosworth, Founder, The Lo Down
- Lucinda Scala Quinn, Executive Editorial Food Director, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Natasha Case, Co-Founder, Coolhaus
- Phil Cooley, Owner, Ponyride
- Sonia Kashuk, President and Founder, Sonia Kashuk, Inc.
- Tim Davis, President, The UPS Store
Thanks, Andrew, for sharing this announcement. I just purchased my ticket this evening. FYI ... if you share a post about American Made to your Facebook friends, the ticketing software will deduct $50.00 off the ticket cost.
Cool! Thanks for the info!
Post a Comment