12.19.2022

Twelve Days of Martha Bakes!

 I was recently going through my photo library on my computer and came across the "Baking" folder. In it are numerous photographs of the various things I've baked over the years; I always like to style a little photoshoot of the completed dish, just for posterity. It's a means of celebrating the act of creation, for me. Of these photographs, nearly all of the items I had baked over the years were derived from Martha Stewart's recipes - either from the magazine, the website or one of her cookbooks. 

In the spirit of the Twelve Days of Christmas, I decided to pick the twelve Martha Stewart baking recipes that I use continuously and repeatedly - or ones I've starred to make a again for future baking projects. Each of the recipes was delicious and turned out exactly as expected with no need to adjust baking time or temperature, ingredient quantities or preparation methods. They were simply perfect.

Below, I've made a list of each of the baked goods shown in my photographs in the gallery above, with links to their respective recipes. I hope you try some of them! They are my favourites and have been enjoyed by my family and friends.

From top to bottom, left to right:
















No comments: