On September 6, 2016, Martha will release her 87th book, and it's all about vegetables. In this beautiful book, Martha provides home cooks
with an indispensable resource for selecting, storing, preparing, and
cooking from the garden and the market. The 150 recipes, many of which
are vegetarian, highlight the flavors and textures of everyday favorites
and uncommon varieties alike. Hardcover, 328 pages by Clarkson Potter. You can preorder at Amazon.com!
This photo by Martha Stewart books editor Ellen Morrissey depicts the cover of Martha's next book, in bookstores on September 6th.
The recipes include:
• Roasted Carrots and Red Quinoa with Miso Dressing
• Swiss Chard Lasagna
• Endive and Fennel Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
• Asparagus and Watercress Pizza
• Smoky Brussels Sprouts Gratin
• Spiced Parsnip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting