8.20.2015

New Halloween Products from Martha Stewart at Home Decorators

In the recent catalog by Home Decorators Collection (a subsidiary of Home Depot) there are numerous Halloween decor products from the Martha Stewart Living line, called "The Witching Hour Collection." With spooky wall hangings, mantel and table decorations, the line is gradually expanding as the holiday approaches. Overall, the line feels very sophisticated (no bright orange glitter pumpkins with googly eyes) and has a dark palette of blacks, greys and whites. These items are only available for online purchase and ship from the U.S. to U.S. addresses only. Click here to see the products on offer so far - and stay tuned for more! I've selected a few of my favourite things below. (Note: If you are reading this outside of the U.S., you must select "Ship to USA" in order to view the collection.)
The collection appears to be quite extensive with cauldrons, wreaths and decorating accessories.
I love the "Skeleton Wall Banners" which come in a set of four fabric panels and can be hung vertically to create the full skeleton.
This "Mushroom Wreath" is both spooky and tasteful. It is made of real dried mushrooms and comes in two sizes.
This "Crow Snow Globe" would be perfect on a mantel.
I love the ornate details on this "Black Hanging Birdcage."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting. I love Halloween. My favorite is the glass bottles with labels. Fantastic because I want to create a kind of laboratory feel to my entryway this year perhaps. I hope there will be a Halloween magazine this year by Martha. We normally hear of it by late August, so I have my fingers crossed.