1.02.2014

Kate Bosworth in Martha Stewart Weddings

I must admit that I actually did not know who Kate Bosworth was until I read about her in the winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, which features exclusive photographs of her wedding to Michael Polish. I had heard the name but after reading through her profile on IMDB, I can confirm that I have never seen a single one of the American actress's television shows, films or advertisements. How she escaped my purview is a mystery, but she is now on my coffee table, frozen in a lovely image on the cover of the latest Martha Stewart Weddings - which is a terrific issue.

Kate worked closely with the editors at Martha Stewart Weddings on every detail of the wedding, which took place on a mountaintop in Montana. Rustic-modern details gave the wedding a casual elegance and a reception room filled with vines and votives lent a moody atmosphere. For favours, the guests left with whiskey and bitters wrapped inside paper that featured a rubber stamp of the couples’ new monogram. Today is Kate's birthday, in fact, so it gives me great pleasure to feature this post today of all days. The winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings is on stands now.


No comments: