8.28.2014

David's Classes at Williams-Sonoma

I'm very pleased to announce that my friend David Pantoja, who hosts the Good Things by David blog, will be collaborating with Williams-Sonoma next month to bring his expert baking knowledge to a live audience at the company's Ardmore, Pennsylvania, location. Many Martha Moments readers are already familiar with David's excellent baking instructions and recipes, which he provides on his beautiful blog. David tells me he is extremely excited about this wonderful opportunity and can't wait to get started. His first class will be held on September 7th between 1pm and 3pm. David will introduce his class to his Heirloom Sugar-Cookie dough, his Heirloom Chocolate Cookie dough (time permitting), his Best Chocolate-Chip Cookie dough in addition to the perfect M&M Cookies for kids. (I've sampled David's M&M cookies and they are - in a word - incredible!) David will be teaching one class a month at the Ardmore location, so be sure to follow his website for more details about upcoming classes! Congratulations, David!


5 comments:

Rowaida said...

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for introducing us to David, and congrats on
his collaboration. William Sonoma, is one of my favourite stores, which is opened in Kuwait, I love to shop there. I checked David's blog, and saw his beautiful cookies very talented and creative. Does he have Instagram or twitter?
Thank you
Best wishes xx

Good Things by David said...

Thank you SO much for posting this Andrew!! I can't tell you how much it means to me. Who knew that when I started blogging I would end up teaching classes at Williams-Sonoma?

Merci beaucoup!

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

You are VERY welcome, David!! I wish I could join one of the classes!

Anna Last said...

David! We are so happy to have you in our stores - love what you do & I know our customers will too.
Anna Last
Creative Director, Williams-Sonoma

Good Things by David said...

Thank You, Anna! You don't know how much this means to me!

Merci!

David