8.22.2012

Halloween Handbook Back On Newsstands

Fans who have been hoping for a new Martha Stewart Halloween special issue (and I've heard from quite a lot of you!) may be disappointed to learn that there will not be a new Halloween issue out this year. However, if you missed the 2010 offering, you will have the chance to buy it again. Martha Stewart Living has re-issued the Halloween Handbook, a compilation of the best Halloween ideas from Martha Stewart Living. You can find it (again) on newsstands now.

7 comments:

Señor Scary said...

Wow. Really? A rerun. She should have hardbound that issue and made it a book. That I would buy… again.

Jamie said...

Really? Why not create original content?

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

Jamie, I'm sure it was because of budgets.

Laura said...

I'm very dissappointed to hear there won't be a new 2012 Halloween issue. It's the only one I absolutely never miss.

Anonymous said...

I too am disappointed! However, there still is hope for an amazing October issue of Martha Stewart Living that will surely have an attractive Halloween cover (at least I hope so).

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

Also, not much of a collectors edition if it's issued more than once...

Carolyn Thompson said...

But Martha LOVES Halloween?? I'm so sad there wont be a Halloween issue. The Halloween content in the October issue was disappointing too.