7.29.2010

Much Ado About Blogging

There are three new MSLO blogs that launched today: Taste of the Test Kitchen , Living in the Family Room and At Home in the Garden. Below are their cute little headers. Taste of the Kitchen brings a behind-the-scenes look at some of the recipes featured in the magazines with personal tales about their creation. Living in the Family Room is a family-focused blog, featuring crafts, cooking ideas and activities for parents and kids. At Home in the Garden is a gardening blog, obviously, with the hosts examining everything from arranging flowers to planning a city garden. Each blog is run by a team of editors from Martha Stewart Living, bringing their expertise to the web in a fun and interactive way.




Speaking of bloggers, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia will be celebrating their roster of blogs (young and old) next Thursday night at an event at their headquarters in Manhattan. Each of the blogs will have its own station and guests will be able to meet them in person. The event is invitation-only and I sadly will not be attending, so I won't be able to bring you any first-hand photographs or details. However, anyone can follow the night's events on Twitter.

1 comment:

Pru said...

Its a shame you can't go to the evening Andrew. I don't know if I can handle checking on any more blogs - I'm blogged under! But I am sure that I will pop in on them now and again. I seem to just go straight to the Martha Blog at the moment, I'm even bypassing the website!