The big, beautiful pom-poms by Martha Stewart Crafts at Michael's craft shop come in a rainbow of sorbet-inspired colours. Below are some tips on using pom-poms for all kinds of special occasions:
1. Hang pom-poms over a dining room table using monofilament (fishing wire) for a festive look.
2. Hang them on the sides or backs of seating along a wedding aisle.
3. Place them on top of presents instead of a bow for an oversized and unexpected look.
4. Create flower-like blooms by layering two pieces of green tissue on the bottoms of the pink tissue when assembling the pom-poms.
5. Place them on top of wide brim vases and position them at the end of a buffet table.
6. Position three white pom-poms together to make a snowman.
7. Hang on the backs of chairs at a celebratory dinner party.
8. Hang with ribbon or streamers in an entranceway when hosting a birthday party.
9. Hang from low tree branches or along the railings of a deck for an outdoor celebration.
10. Unfold only one half of the pom-pom and place them flat-side-down on a table to be used as a centerpiece.
So festive! I love the colors =)
I rechttp://marthaandme.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/pom-poms/ently made one of these:
Your use of the word "unexpected" shoes you are definitely a Martha-ite. One can expect that the word "unexpected" will appear in nearly every issue of Living, kind of like stacked cake plates 150(and more) ways. Have a great day. :)
Post a Comment